The Stirk Medical Group does NOT have adequate supplies of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) or the appropriate facilities to see patients with infective symptoms which may be related to COVID-19 infections.
We apologise for any inconvenience, but patients who are experiencing lower or upper respiratory symptoms, such as fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath OR any flu like symptoms can attend our temporary Respiratory Clinics. These are being held at our Stirk Kalamunda Surgery. Alternatively patients should seek advice through the Coronavirus Health Information Line: 1800 020 080.
If you choose to attend our Respiratory Clinic at the Stirk Kalamunda Surgery, please observe the following guidelines:
- Please consider wearing a mask if you have a cough and have one available, is possible.
- On arrival at the Car Park, REMAIN in your car.
- Call reception to alert them to the fact that you are waiting.
- The Doctor will call you on your mobile telephone, when they are ready to see you.
- Please maintain acceptable social distancing at all times, greater than 1.5 meters.
- Press the intercom button at the back door / disabled entrance door. The door will open automatically – please do not touch it.
- On entering the Clinic, the room that you will be seen in, is immediately on your right as you enter (do not cross over the marking tape).
- Following your consultation, please exit through the same door that you entered the clinic. There is a button on the right hand side of the door. Please do not touch the door. If there is any payment required the practice will contact you later and this can be attended to at a later time.
We have made this difficult decision to ensure that we can keep our most vulnerable patients safe. Our commitment to care will be compromised if all of our medical practices are required to close due to the inadvertant transmission of COVID-19 to our practice staff and clinicians.