Stirk Medical Group is a mixed billing practice. Fees are based on the length and complexity of consultations.
PAYMENT IS EXPECTED AT THE TIME OF CONSULTATION.
We accept cash, credit cards and eftpos facilities are available.
- Veteran Affairs patients are able to use their entitlement cards.
- Pension Card Holders and Health Care Card holders will be bulk billed.
- Children 15 years, and under, will be bulk billed.
- Billing remains at the discretion of the treating doctor.
- Care Plan clinics are bulk billed.
- Workers Compensation claims are accepted with a valid claim number.
Should you have a problem with the payment of an account, please discuss this with your doctor. We are always willing to take individual circumstances into consideration.
Private $75.00 Medicare rebate: $38.20
Health Care Card holders $55.00
Private $120.00 Medicare rebate: $73.95
Health Care Card holders $100.00
After hours fees (includes: Sunday morning surgery and Public Holiday morning surgery (when held))
Private $90.00 Medicare rebate: $49.80
Health Care Card holders Bulk Billed
Billings remains at the discretion of the treating doctor.
Procedures and services involving the use of the Theatre, at any of our surgeries, will attract a non Medicare rebatable fee. This is to cover dressings, instrument sterilisation and other medical consumables. You doctor will discuss this with you prior to any procedure being considered.