We have ACROD parking, ramp access, adapted toilet facilities, wheelchair width doors, and height adjustable beds in all the surgeries to enable ease of access for those who are not as spritely as they used to be. We also have friendly staff, who will help out when necessary. We offer
- Annual Health assessments for those aged 75y and over, which help us to keep you healthy and living independently for as long as possible .
- Care plans for those with chronic disease
- Pneumococcal vaccination at 65y for everyone, and a second one at 70y for those with any chronic illness
- Annual Flu vaccines
- Doctor Visits to some Residential Aged Care facilities
- Home visits by individual arrangement with your own GP for those who are medically not able to attend the surgery. NB not all GPs are able to do home visits
- Referral to ACAT services as required