Stirk Medical Group is a mixed billing practice. Fees are based on the length and complexity of consultations. There has been an update to our fees, as of the 1st November 2021.
Please click here to see a summary, or ask our helpful staff for further information.
PAYMENT IS EXPECTED AT THE TIME OF CONSULTATION.
We accept cash, credit cards and eftpos facilities are available.
- Veteran Affairs patients are able to use their entitlement cards.
- Pension Card Holders will be bulk billed.
- Children 15 years, and under, will be bulk billed.
- Billing remains at the discretion of the treating doctor.
- Care Plan clinics are bulk billed.
- Workers Compensation claims are accepted with a valid claim number.
Fees remain at the discretion of the individual doctor.
Procedures and services involving the use of the Theatre, at any of our surgeries, will attract a non Medicare rebatable fee. This is to cover dressings, instrument sterilisation and other medical consumables. You doctor will discuss this with you prior to any procedure being considered.
Prescription requests WITHOUT seeing a doctor will also incur an administration fee.
- eScript (to your moblie phone number), will incur a $15 fee for private patients and $10 fee for pension card holders
- Paper script, will incur a $25 fee for private patients and $20 fee for pension card holders
We anticipate that patients will be able to request eScripts and paper scripts via our Appointment Software Hot Doc, in the near future.